Indonesian Padang Style Green Chillies.
You can cook Indonesian Padang Style Green Chillies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Padang Style Green Chillies
- It’s 300 gr of big green chillies.
- It’s 100 gr of small green chillies padi (lessen it if you want less spicy).
- You need 8 pcs of shallots.
- Prepare 4 pcs of garlic.
- You need 2 of green tomatoes (unripe tomatoes).
- Prepare 4 of lime leaves.
- You need 2-5 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Salt, sugar, knorr chicken cube/mushroom seasoning.
- It’s of Note: if you cannot find green tomatoes, add 1 tbsp of lime juice at the end of cooking.
Indonesian Padang Style Green Chillies instructions
- Wash clean all ingredients. Cut into smaller pieces..
- Boil ingredient 1 to 5 (except lime leaves and seasoning) about 5 minutes until the colour change (look less vibrant). Drain well..
- Put all ingredients in the chopper (just chop it a few seconds) so we can still feel the texture, do not chop too long otherwise it will become too mushy and soft. You can use your mortar and pestle too..
- I use 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Heat the oil, stir fry the chopped chillies/tomatoes/garlic/shallots, add lime leaves and seasoning. I use 1 chicken cube and a bit mushroom seasoning. Add salt and sugar to your taste. Keep cooking until the fragrant comes out. Off the heat. And lastly add lime juice if you don’t use green tomatoes. (No need lime juice if u use green tomatoes).
- Ready to serve 😁😁😁🌶🌶🌶.