Baked Pork Chops with Yummy Sauce.
You can have Baked Pork Chops with Yummy Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Chops with Yummy Sauce
- It’s 2 of pork chops with bone.
- It’s 2 cans of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh mushrooms cut up.
- You need 1 of small onion cut up.
- It’s 1 can of milk.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
Baked Pork Chops with Yummy Sauce step by step
- Cut up the mushrooms and onions and set a side… and pre head the oven too 400.
- In a casserole dish add the cream of mushroom and the can of milk mix well..
- Add the salt pepper garlic and onion and mix well. Add the fresh mushrooms and onion to it. But dont mix it..
- Get the pork chops add salt and pepper to both side and place it on top..
- Put them in the oven for about 30 mins..
- Take them out and flip them add the mixture to the top and put them back in for 10 mins..