Ebi's Stir Fry Noodles.
You can have Ebi's Stir Fry Noodles using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ebi's Stir Fry Noodles
- It’s 300 grams of chinese soup noodles.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, sliced to 1cm thick.
- You need 10 of baby corns, rinse in cold running water.
- Prepare 100 grams of cabbage, sliced.
- Prepare 300 grams of steak beef, slice and dry with kitchen paper.
- It’s 150 grams of sugar peas, cut the ends.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Powdered (mild) chili pepper.
- You need 1 cube of maggi.
- Prepare 80 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter.
- You need 2 litres of boiling water.
Ebi's Stir Fry Noodles instructions
- Bleach cabbage and sugar peas with a litre of boiling water for 10 minutes and drain..
- Soak noodles in a bowl with a litre of boiling water..
- Season meat with salt, and pepper. Heat up oil in a frying pan and fry meat till a bit brown. Add onions, cook for 3 minutes then add tomatoes, cooking for another 2 minutes..
- Add carrots, cabbage, sugar peas, soy sauce, Maggi cube, chilli pepper, salt and cook slowly for another 10 minutes..
- Pour in noodles, stir thoroughly, add butter and cook for another 10 minutes. Serve hot..