You can have Water kimchi using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Water kimchi
- It’s of water.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of glutinous rice flour.
- You need of red cabbage.
- It’s of apple, cored and sliced.
- Prepare of garlic clove.
- It’s of x 3 cm Konbu-kelp, option.
- You need of dry chill, cut in half, seeded if you prefer.
- You need of vinegar.
- It’s of sugar.
Water kimchi step by step
- In a small pan, mix water, glutinous rice flour and salt together. Heat up and bring to the boil. Cool to room temp..
- Salt the cabbage and leave for 30 minutes. Then squeeze excess water..
- All the ingredients go into a jar and give it a good stir. Put the lid on tightly and leave it in the fridge for a couple of days. It possible keep it in the fridge for a couple of weeks. But this size, it’ll be finished in 2 or 3 days. Eat all the veggies with the liquid, just like a soup..