Pulled Pork Martini. Thanks to WQAD for the video. Chef Scott heads the Culinary Arts program at Scott Community College. Find out about the program at www.eicc.edu/culinary.
Find out about the program at www.eicc.edu/culinary. Succulent pulled pork slow cooked in a smokey homemade barbeque sauce makes perfect sandwiches for Slow cooked, Texas-style pulled pork that is served on a buttered and toasted roll. This easy pulled-pork recipe cooked in the oven makes the BEST pulled-pork sandwiches. You can cook Pulled Pork Martini using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Martini
- You need 2-3 lb of pork loin.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 box of mac&cheese.
- You need 1 of lg can baked beans.
- You need of Basil garnish optional.
Our slow-cooker pulled pork is bomb, and we love that we can just dump everything—sauce ingredients. Pulled pork is a Southern barbecue tradition with a long history — and a savory, mouthwatering flavor that has made it popular nationwide. People line up for the tender, saucy pork shoulder at food trucks. The easiest pulled pork recipe you'll ever make.
Pulled Pork Martini instructions
- Make roasted pork and mashed potatoes for dinner.
- Wait a day or dont. I really dont care🤣. Pull the pork add some bbq for a classic pulled pork.
- Make your favorite box of mac and cheese.
- Open a can of beans and cook to taste.
- Start with a mashed potato base. then pile on some pulled pork. Add some baked beans. Then some mac and cheese..
- Repeat untill the glass is full.
- Top with a sprig of basil to make it pretty..
- Stuff your face!.
No tricky measurements involved, minimal ingredients and a mouth-watering smoky barbecue result. Pulled pork is an American barbecue dish, more specifically a dish of the Southern U. S., based on shredded barbecued pork shoulder. It is typically slow-smoked over wood (usually outdoors); indoor variations use a slow cooker. The meat is then shredded manually and mixed with a sauce.