Instant-Turkish Sweet-Rolls: Sultan Lokumu.
You can cook Instant-Turkish Sweet-Rolls: Sultan Lokumu using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant-Turkish Sweet-Rolls: Sultan Lokumu
- Prepare 1 tsp of For the Mawa/Khoya Mixture:.
- Prepare of Butter (Salted).
- It’s of Fresh.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Milk: Boiled & RT.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Fresh Cream/Malai.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk Powder.
- It’s of For the Rabdi/Malai Milk:.
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Milk- Boiled & RT.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cream/Malai.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- Prepare of For the Rolls:.
- It’s 4-6 of Bread Slices- Any.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Saffron Milk: A few strands of saffron immersed in the warm milk for at least 30-35 mins time.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 Cup of Dry Fruits: Any, that’s readily available & Roughly Chopped.
- You need of Cherries:.
- You need 4-6 of Cut into 2 halves.
Instant-Turkish Sweet-Rolls: Sultan Lokumu step by step
- For the Mawa Mixture: First Up- Heat up a frying pan, over the medium flame- add in the butter, measured milk & cream…mix them well together until nicely combined.
- Allow it to cook for about a minute or so then, add in the measured milk powder- Stir well until its nicely combined & becomes a smooth consistency.
- Once it thickens & turns creamy, turn off the flame & keep it aside for later use.
- For the Rabdi/Malai Preps: Heat up a large heavy bottomed pan: Add in the measured milk & fresh cream or milk powder for the same & mix well together until nicely combined.
- Stir well, continuously & boil it for about 3-4 mins time until the milk thickens substantially…At this point- Add in the Sugar while, stirring continuously until it dissolves….
- Now, add in the measured milk powder for it & stir really well…it needs to be an absolutely smooth mixture without any lumps at all in it….
- At this point: Add in the measured cardamom powder in it & mix everything well together until nicely combined and all are well incorporated.
- Bread Malai Rolls Preppings: First Up: Take a Bread Slice & roll it out thin, trimming out its edges- Don’t discard these edges since you can transform them into your homemade Bread Crumbs.
- Spread along a tbsp full of Mawa Mixture evenly & uniformly…Can top up with some more extra chopped dry fruits, Cut them into 2 halves- lengthwise.
- Placing one edge on the top of the other- Roll it out tightly & gently tap at both the ends for the fillings- that’ll tend to ooze out from that to stick inside it uniformly, as is required.
- Place the rolled Malai Breads in a deep & elongated serving platter/plate…Pour into it, the prepared Malai Milk slowly… Garnish with some Kesar/Saffron Milk & top it up- Either with some cherry cut outs, chopped dry fruits, Titu-fruity or walnuts or simply pistachio powder or anything’s available to you.
- Enjoy this delicacy at the comfort of your own home & made in just no time with just a mere basic few ingredients- that are all mostly readily available in all our Indian Pantries/Kitchen.