Jordanian espresso coffee.
You can cook Jordanian espresso coffee using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jordanian espresso coffee
- It’s 250 mL of water.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of coffee or you could use 5 tablespoon Nescafé coffee.
- It’s 8 of green cardamom seeds.
Jordanian espresso coffee step by step
- Using pot over medium heat you add the coffee till it boil then you cook for 20 minutes on very low temperature.
- While your coffee on heat you start with cardamom seed 1/2 of it you just break the one your break you add to the coffee white is cooking.
- The other half of the cardamom seed leave them as is after cooking the coffee just drop in the pot and serve about one shot it will serve about 20 shots this is a strong coffee we only serve it in special occasions.