🍞Garlic Dinner Rolls🍞 serve with 🍲Hot & Sour Soup🍲.
You can have 🍞Garlic Dinner Rolls🍞 serve with 🍲Hot & Sour Soup🍲 using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🍞Garlic Dinner Rolls🍞 serve with 🍲Hot & Sour Soup🍲
- You need 1 tsp (3 g) of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp (25g) fine granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup (125 ml) of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, whisked.
- It’s 2 cups (250 g) of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 of tblsp (42 g) softened unsalted butter or margarine.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp (1.5 g) of garlic powder or 1 tsp fresh minced garlic).
- It’s 2 of tblsp chopped scallions or parsley.
- Prepare 1 of egg for egg wash.
🍞Garlic Dinner Rolls🍞 serve with 🍲Hot & Sour Soup🍲 instructions
- In a mixing bowl yeast, sugar, warm milk, beaten egg, stir briefly. Add flour, stir and add softened butter. Continue stirring until just turned moist..
- Add salt, garlic powder, chopped scallions or parsley. Stir using a strong spoon or use a mixer until the dough smooth and very soft..
- About 5 minutes. We have the urge to add the flour when finding that the dough is sticky and very soft. But please don't add flour (or your rolls will be hard). Cover the dough for 90 minutes. Transfer to a floured work table. Shape into a ball..
- Put into a baking pan with parchment paper, or grease the pan without parchment paper..
- Cover again for 1 hr. Brush with egg wash. Bake at preheated oven at 180°C for 25 minutes, golden brown and very soft..