You can cook Pork karaage using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork karaage
- Prepare of Pork cube cut (adobo cut).
- It’s of Ziplock.
- You need of Marinate.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Fry.
- It’s of Cornstarch.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Dip.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
Pork karaage step by step
- Cut the cubed meat in easy bite sized. I cut mine in half. So it’s faster and easier to fry..
- Put meat in ziplock and add the marinate. Soy sauce 2-3table spoon. Sugar 1table spoon. Garlic 1 or 2 cloves up to you or garlic powder. Onion powder up to you..
- Close the ziplock and Shake it up marinate it and leave for 5-10min.
- Heat up the fry pan low medium heat and add oil.
- In a bowl put 1cup of corn starch. Take a few pieces of meat in the bowl (the amount you plan to eat or everything) and get the meat covered in the cornstarch.
- Put meat in frying pan and when the meat turns brown tan-ish flip flip until everything is all crispy brown.
- Take it out from the fry pan and enjoy the karaage with mayonnaise or without anything. Juicy crispy Japanese style pork karaage.