Veg samosa (Indian).
You can have Veg samosa (Indian) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg samosa (Indian)
- You need of Outer shell.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Inner filling.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes (peeled and boiled).
- It’s 1 cup of green peas (boiled).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chaat masala.
- You need 2-3 sticks of fresh coriander leaves.
Veg samosa (Indian) step by step
- Knead the flour well with oil,salt and warm water, the dough has to be coarse in texture, keep aside.
- Mash the boiled potatoes add in the spices and mix well..
- Now with a roller pin take batches out of dough and make a small circle and cut in halves. In one half pour some of potato mix and join both sides and the top to make a triangle shape..
- Deep fry the samosas and serve it with chutney/tomato sauce..