You can cook Sesame chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sesame chicken
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dried minced onion.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- It’s to taste of sesame seeds, or.
Sesame chicken instructions
- Stir honey, soy sauce, ketchup, minced onion, sesame oil, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Then stir in the chicken cut in a small pieces..
- Put all in a pan, add a little water, approximately 1/2 cup, then cook on low heat per 45 mins..
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the 2 tablespoons of water, and stir in the chicken. Let cook for 10 minutes more, and spread a little of sesame seeds..