Mike's Korean Noodles [JAJANGMYEON].
You can cook Mike's Korean Noodles [JAJANGMYEON] using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Korean Noodles [JAJANGMYEON]
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare 16 oz of Korean Noodles [udon noodles work excelent as well].
- You need as needed of Hot Korean Chili Oil.
- You need of ● For The Bean Sauce.
- It’s 1 Cup of Small Cubed Pork.
- It’s 1 Cup of Korean Black Bean Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Small Cubed Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Medium White Onion [fine diced].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shitaka Mushrooms [halved].
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare as needed of Boiled Eggs [halved].
- You need of Diakon Radishes [toothpick cut – garnish – optional].
- You need of Toasted Sesame Seeds [garnish].
- Prepare as needed of Hot Korean Chili Oil.
- You need of Spring Rolls [side dish].
- Prepare of Chilled Korean Kimchi [side dish].
- You need as needed of Soy Sauce [side].
- It’s as needed of Sweet Chili Sauce [side].
- You need as needed of Siricha Sauce.
- It’s as needed of Oyster Sauce.
Mike's Korean Noodles [JAJANGMYEON] step by step
- Sauté your pork, potatoes, onions and mushrooms in oil until cooked. Add bean sauce + water and simmer for 5 minutes longer. Stir regularly..
- Fully cooked bean paste sauce with pork and raw Korean Noodles pictured..
- In the meantime, bake your Korean Spring Rolls as per manufacturers directions. Usually 7 to 10 minutes. Or, until crispy. Turn rolls once. Feel free to also serve with my chilled DIM SUM Garlic Ginger or Sweet Chili Soy Sauce..
- Boil noodles as per manufacturers directions. Usually about 3 minutes or less..
- Drain noodles. Do not rinse. Add hot chili oil to noodles and mix immediately. Add noodles to individual bowls..
- Serve with hot bean sauce, sliced boiled eggs, chilled Korean Kimchi, crispy Korean Spring Rolls, chilled Sweet Chili Dip, additional sauces, light Soy Sauce and ice cold Asian Beer..
- One heck of a delicious chilled Korean Kimchi brand! Easily found at your local Asian market..
- Know this dish makes for excellent leftovers for work! Siricha sauce piled at the left side of this dish for mixing..
- Enjoy your tiny taste of South Korea!.