Medium rare rump steak with rosemary 🌱 🥩.
You can cook Medium rare rump steak with rosemary 🌱 🥩 using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Medium rare rump steak with rosemary 🌱 🥩
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 250 g of Rump steak.
- Prepare of Salt and peoper.
- Prepare 2 of stem rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 5 of Asparagus (Optional).
- Prepare 2 of chestnut mushrooms (Optional).
Medium rare rump steak with rosemary 🌱 🥩 step by step
- Heat up the vegetable oil on high heat. While heating up the oil, season the meat with salt and pepper.
- Cook the meat for about 2.5 min and flip it over.
- Once flipped, add in the rosemary and butter and scoop the oil on top of the meat as you cook. For medium rare, I usually cook it for 2-3 min. (see tip).
- Adding in the sliced garlic after a minute and move the rosemary on top of the meat. Take out the garlic once it’s crispy brown.
- After about 2.5min, you can put the steak on a plate. Put a foil on top and let it sit for another 5min (see tip).
- While you let the steak sit, you can do a quick pan fried asparagus and mushroom. No need to add seasoning (see tip).
- Put the vegetable on the plate and it’s done!!!!.