Bala-Bala / Indonesian Vegetable Fritters.
You can cook Bala-Bala / Indonesian Vegetable Fritters using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bala-Bala / Indonesian Vegetable Fritters
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Cabbage / Spanish Chinese Leaves (only a little bit).
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion.
- You need 10 of heaped tbsp Flour.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Prepare of White pepper grounds.
- You need of Others.
- You need of Oil.
Bala-Bala / Indonesian Vegetable Fritters step by step
- Cut all the ingredients (long and thin).
- Mix flour and water until not too thick or watery (about 3/4 cup of water).
- Add seasonings and taste it.
- Add the vegetables.
- Heat oil in a pan(if you can submerge the ingredients in oil is better, but it will use a lot of oils).
- Add 1 or 2 tbsp to the pan.
- Wait until brown / you see burn marks at the carrots and serve. (as Indonesian, we like to eat this with a hot chilli).