Paneer fried rice.
You can have Paneer fried rice using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer fried rice
- You need of To marinate and roast paneer.
- Prepare 250 g of paneer.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil to roast paneer.
- You need of To make fried rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of + 2 tbsp oil.
- You need 1/2 of onion medium sliced (sweet onion will give more taste).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of capsicum sliced.
- It’s 8 of spring onion stems chopped (Separate white part and green part).
- Prepare 1/4 of cabbage sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need of Salt as required.
Paneer fried rice step by step
- Marinate paneer with all the ingredients under marinate section and keep it aside for 15 mins. Fry it in oil for 2-3 mins..
- Soak rice for 15 to 30 mins. Bring lot of water to boil and add rice along with 1 tbsp oil. Cook it until it's done. Takes 5-7 mins in medium to high flame. Do not overcook..
- Heat a pan with oil. Add ginger garlic paste and green chillies. Sauté until raw smell goes. Add onion and sauté for 2 mins. Add capsicum and sauté for 2 mins. Add cabbage and white part of spring onion and sauté for few mins. Add red chilli powder, salt, pepper, soya sauce, tomato ketchup, vinegar and sauté until raw smell goes. Add rice, paneer, green part of spring onion and sauté until everything gets mixed..
- Serve with tomato ketchup!.