Yum woon sen or grass noodles salad.
You can cook Yum woon sen or grass noodles salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yum woon sen or grass noodles salad
- Prepare 50 gallon of of vermicelli noodle ,soaked and drain.
- Prepare 100 grams of of ground pork or more.
- It’s 100 grams of of mixed seafood.
- It’s 1 of half tomato slice.
- It’s 1 of half cup of choped Chinese salary and coriander together.
- Prepare 1 of half slice of onion.
- You need 2 of chopped thai chilies.
- Prepare 1 head of of pickle garlic chopped and 2ts of juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of of pork stock powder.
- Prepare 1 of the juice of half lime.
- It’s 3 of of lettuces leaves cut into bite side.
Yum woon sen or grass noodles salad instructions
- Boil water add ground pork bring to boil, add grass noodles and mixed seafood and let boil for 2minutes then run through cool water drian and set aside.
- In the mixing bowl mix lettuces, onion, tomato, chilies and chopped pickle garlic with juice.
- Add pork stock powder, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice, mixed well..
- Add drain grass noodles, pork, seafood and chopped salary and coriander then stir to get all the flavor together..