Baked Chicken With Teriyaki Sauce.
You can have Baked Chicken With Teriyaki Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken With Teriyaki Sauce
- It’s 1 of chicken (1.5 to 1.8 kg).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of mirin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
Baked Chicken With Teriyaki Sauce step by step
- Cut the back bone with scissors and press firmly on the breast bone till flat, dislocate all the joints and pat dry and season with salt and pepper generously, Baked 200 C for 20 minutes.
- Mix all the Teriyaki sauce and bring it to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes and thicken sauce with cornstarch mixture then off heat and set aside.
- Baste the chicken and continue to bake for another 10 minutes or longer depending on the size of your chicken (total of 30 minutes are always perfect), Let it rest then enjoy, I love having this with a light plain Congee.