Korean BBQ Flavored Brussels Sprouts.
You can have Korean BBQ Flavored Brussels Sprouts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean BBQ Flavored Brussels Sprouts
- Prepare 1 pound of Brussels sprouts.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Korean BBQ sauce.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper or to taste.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame or to taste.
Korean BBQ Flavored Brussels Sprouts instructions
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts with cold water and let dry in a colander. Trim off the ends and cut them in half..
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts, black pepper and garlic with olive oil. Then, wrap the them in aluminum foil and air fry at 380F (190C) for about about 18 minutes..
- Unwrap the foil. Add the Korean BBQ sauce. Stir to mix..
- Air Fry at 400F (200C) for 4-5 minutes, stir once in the middle..