Oven Fried Chicken Karaage.
You can cook Oven Fried Chicken Karaage using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Chicken Karaage
- It’s 2 of pieces Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Garlic soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 of ☆ Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of 〇 Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of 〇 Flour.
Oven Fried Chicken Karaage step by step
- Put several small cuts in the chicken meat. Remove any excess fat and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Put the chicken and the ☆ ingredients in a plastic bag. Close up the bag and massage well over the bag. (If you don't have garlic soy sauce, use 2 tablespoons of regular soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of grated garlic instead.).
- Leave the chicken to marinate for about 10 minutes. Take the chicken out of the bag and pat dry with paper towels. Coat with the combined 〇 ingredients and shake off any excess flour..
- Line a baking sheet with kitchen parchment paper, and put the chicken pieces on top leaving plenty of space between the pieces. Bake at 230°C for about 12 minutes..
- Transfer to serving plates and it's done..
- If you're using chicken wings: Make cuts along the bones to make it easier for the flavors to penetrate the meat, as well as cook it faster. Proceed to step 2..
- If you can, cook chicken wings on a rack so that they'll be really crispy..
- Chicken wings don't cook as fast as boneless meat, so increase the cooking time!.