Easy Pad Thai.
You can cook Easy Pad Thai using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pad Thai
- You need 10 oz of Japanese Udon Noodles.
- It’s 2 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 small of finally chopped red onion.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce or amino acid.
- You need 4 tbsp of peanut butter or peanuts.
Easy Pad Thai instructions
- Boil noodles for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, drain and replace hot water with cold water. Set to side..
- In a large hot skillet, add oil and eggs. Scramble eggs until cooked..
- Add all other ingredients (minus lime) in skillet and cook for additional 10 minutes or until onions and garlic are soft. Stir frequently..
- Drain noodles and add to skillet. Stir in and cook until noodles are hot, about another 7 minutes..
- Plate noodles and squeeze lime juice over your meal. Enjoy!.