Chinese Sweet Corn and Cabbage Soup.
You can have Chinese Sweet Corn and Cabbage Soup using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Sweet Corn and Cabbage Soup
- It’s 500 g of Cabbage (shredded).
- You need 2 ears of Sweet Corn (kernels peeled, save the cob).
- Prepare of [Vegetable Stock].
- It’s 100 g of Shitake Mushrooms (rough chop).
- You need 100 g of Yellow Onions (diced).
- You need 50 g of Chinese Celery (rough chop, stems and leaves separated).
- It’s 30 g of Garlic (rough chop).
- You need 100 g of Radish (rough chop).
- Prepare 100 g of Carrots (rough chop).
- It’s 3-4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- It’s as needed of Water (6-8 cups).
- You need of [Seasoning].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need as needed of Salt (1.5 tsp).
Chinese Sweet Corn and Cabbage Soup instructions
- STOCK: in a large pot, heat Cooking Oil until hot. Stir Fry the Onions, Garlic and Chinese Celery Stems until fragrant. Then add and mix well the Mushrooms, Radish and Carrots. Stir fry for about 2 minutes. Then add Water and bring it to a boil..
- SOUP: once boiling, add the Cabbages, Sweet Corn Kernel and the cobs. Cook for 30 minutes. After that, discard the Cobs, add Chinese Celery Leaves and serve. To get a more potent soup, continue cooking for another 30 minutes..