Goose's Pork Chops.
You can have Goose's Pork Chops using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Goose's Pork Chops
- Prepare of Brine.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Hot Water.
- You need 3 Cups of Cold Water.
- It’s of Spring of rosemary.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Main Dish.
- You need 2-4 of Small Pork Chops.
- You need 2 TBS of Butter.
- You need 1/2 Cup of White Wine.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Low-Salt Seasoning of Choice.
Goose's Pork Chops instructions
- Create brine for pork chops by mixing 1/4 Cup of salt with 1 Cup hot water into large bowl or measuring cup. Mix until dissolved. Add pepper and rosemary to hot water. Let sit for 5 minutes..
- Add remaining three cups of cold water to vessel. Refrigerate brine for 30 minutes if necessary. Brine solution must be cold before putting pork chops in it..
- Once brine is cool, put pork chops in a container and pour enough brine to completely immerse pork chops..
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours..
- Remove pork chops and brine. Discard brine and pat dry pork chops. Season with pepper and low salt seasoning of choice..
- Heat pan to medium-high. Add oil to pan once hot, and briefly sear pork chops 1-2 minutes on each side..
- Reduce heat to medium and add 2 TBS of butter to pan with pork chops. Cook an additional 1-2 minutes per side until a brown layer forms on both sides of the porn chops..
- Remove pork chops from Pam briefly. Pour butter out of pan into heat resist cup to save for reduction..
- Add pork chops back to pan. Immediately pour 1/2 cup of wine and fresh sprig of rosemary to pan. Move pork chops around pan as wine reduces..
- When pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145°, remove from pan and rest for 2-5 minutes. Pour reduced wine into the same vessel as the browned butter, and use to lightly cover cooked pork chops..
- Serve and enjoy!.