Opor Ayam (chicken in coconut milk).
You can have Opor Ayam (chicken in coconut milk) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Opor Ayam (chicken in coconut milk)
- It’s 1 kg of Chicken.
- It’s 750 grams of Tahu – cut into triangle and fry until golden.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 stick of Lemongrass – crushed.
- Prepare 1 of cm Lengkuas aka Galangal.
- You need 4 of cm Cinnamon.
- You need 750 of cc Coconut milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of sesoning.
- Prepare 10 of Shallot.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Pepper round.
- It’s 2 of cm Ginger.
- You need 2 of cm Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of Salt just to taste.
Opor Ayam (chicken in coconut milk) instructions
- chicken cleaned throughly. then cut into 10 pieces. then fried in hot cooking oil until golden. remove and drain.
- make puree of seosoning until smooth. heat 3 tablespoon of olive oil. stir fry the puree. enter the bay leaves, lemongrass, galangal and cinnamon.
- after fragrant, enter the coconut milk, chicken and Tahu. cook until boiling and chicken is tender.
- after cooked finely, remove from the heat. put it into bowl and ready to serve.