Air Fried Roasted Beef Joint.
You can have Air Fried Roasted Beef Joint using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fried Roasted Beef Joint
- Prepare 1 kg of (approx) roasting beef joint, I used topside joint.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Air Fried Roasted Beef Joint step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients together..
- Rub the olive oil all over the beef. Then rub with the dried ingredient mix. Leave to stand at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Preheat air fryer at 200c for 15 minutes..
- Place the beef in the air fryer. Set a timer for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes reduce temperature to 180c and turn the beef over..
- Cook for another 15-20 minutes or until it reaches the preferred cooking point, which in my case would be rare so it only took an additional 15 minutes..
- Remove the roast beef to a wooden board, allow to rest for 15 minutes before slicing..