Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew).
You can cook Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew)
- You need 1.5 kg of chicken.
- You need 3 bunches of thai basil leaves.
- It’s 1 pc of turmeric leaf.
- It’s 2 pcs of pandan leaves.
- It’s 2 of lemongrass, bruised.
- Prepare 3 of indonesian bay leaves.
- Prepare 5 of lime leaves.
- Prepare of Spring onions, thinly sliced.
- You need of juice from 4-5 limes.
- It’s 1-2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Oil to stir fry.
- Prepare 3 cups of Water.
- Prepare 5 of chilli padi.
- Prepare of Spice Paste.
- It’s 6 of shallots.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves.
- You need 5 of big red chillies.
- Prepare 10-15 of chilli padi (I skip this).
- It’s 6 of candlenuts.
- You need 3 cm of ginger.
- You need 3 cm of turmeric.
Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew) step by step
- Cut the chicken into desired size, clean and rub it with lime juice and salt. Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare all ingredients, wash clean.
- For Spice Paste: put all ingredients in the blender..
- Heat some oil in the wok, put the spice paste and stir fry until fragrant. Add in chilli padi, lime leaves, bay leaves, spring onion, turmeric leaf, pandan leaves EXCEPT basil leaves.
- Add in the chicken. Add water and continue to cook until the water reduced and become thicker gravy. Add salt, pepper, sugar, lime juices to taste..
- Once the gravy thickened, put basil leaves and mix well. Ready to serve with warm rice..