Chinese/nappa cabbage with beef and bacon.
You can have Chinese/nappa cabbage with beef and bacon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese/nappa cabbage with beef and bacon
- It’s 1-2/3 pounds of ground meat I used ground sirloin.
- It’s 1/2 pound of bacon.
- Prepare 3 pounds of nappa cabbage.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Chinese/nappa cabbage with beef and bacon instructions
- Wash the cabbage and cut it up.
- Add to a pot with oil. Lay half the cabbage into pot the salt with half the salt..
- Add rest of cabbage and all the ground beef and salt..
- When the cabbage starts cooking down add bacon on top.
- Let cook till bacon is done. Serve hope you enjoy!.