Tsukimi Tororo Soba – Grated Yam and Raw Egg Soba Noodles.
You can have Tsukimi Tororo Soba – Grated Yam and Raw Egg Soba Noodles using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tsukimi Tororo Soba – Grated Yam and Raw Egg Soba Noodles
- It’s 4 of Raw egg yolks.
- You need 1/2 of Yamatoimo or nagaimo.
- It’s 2 of packs Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare 1200 ml of Dashi stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 of bit less than 4 tablespoons Mirin.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Prepare 1/3 bunch of Mizuna greens.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of pieces Aburaage.
- Prepare 4 of portions Cooked soba noodles.
Tsukimi Tororo Soba – Grated Yam and Raw Egg Soba Noodles step by step
- Pour some boiling water over the aburaage to get rid of the surface oil. Grate the yamatoimo..
- Put the dashi stock and enoki mushrooms in a pan and simmer for about 2 minutes..
- Add the sake, mirin, salt and soy sauce to the dashi to season. Cut the aburaage into 1 cm-wide pieces and add to the pot, and simmer for 2 minutes..
- Thicken the soup with some katakuriko dissolved in water. Cut up the mizuna greens into 5 cm-wide pieces, add the soup and simmer quickly..
- Put the cooked soba and soup into serving bowls. Mount some of the grated yamatoimo on top of each bowl, and drop an egg yolk on top of the yamatoimo. Serve with shichimi spice to taste..