You can cook Easy Oyakodon using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Oyakodon
- It’s 1 of Chicken Thigh, cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (60 ml) of Dashi.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Mirin.
- You need 1/2 tbs of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of Green Onion, thinly sliced.
- You need of Steamed Rice.
Easy Oyakodon step by step
- Add Dashi, sugar, Sake, soy sauce and Mirin in a pan. Heat until boiling..
- Add onion and cook for a minute at medium heat..
- Add chicken pieces to the pan and cook until the meat is cooked through..
- Beat egg in a small bowl and pour over the chicken and onion. Cover and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute..
- Slide egg and chicken with sauce over rice in a bowl. Sprinkle with green onion..